Friday, May 29, 2009

Homeward Bound (Well, almost...)

In approximately 17 more hours, I will be boarding my eleven hour return flight to the states! It's fabulous really, but I think once I arrive home I'm going to miss this place more than I'm anticipating. It's been a wonderful growing experience, though, and I'm so thankful I pushed myself to do it! That's all the reflecting I can do for now though, as for the past 48 hours, all I've been doing is reflecting, in some form or another, and it was all for a grade. I'm all done now though! Thank goodness. Now on to summer school...boo.

Today has been fairly uneventful. I really just don't have the desire to go walk around Athens anymore, and I only have 5 euros left, so it's not like I need to go blow money. I've just been relaxing in the room, watching Gossip Girl and reading. Tonight we have our big closing dinner, so I figure I'll get out and about for that.
I realize I haven't posted many pictures lately, so I figured I'd share a few of my favorites from the last few days!

Here's Natalie and me at dinner one night! It was probably my favorite dinner of the whole trip...pesto pasta, yum!

Kevin and Grace playing on the see saw! So cute...

And there's good ole' Mindy, all tucked in thanks to the maid's love and tlc :)

Well wonderful, I'm glad those finally worked! This will probably be my last post from Athens! Tonight will consist of more rolling of my clothes to get them all stuffed back in my suitcase. It's amazing how much more space that frees up! I recommend it for any future long-term travelers. Hopefully all goes well with my flights tomorrow! I am so excited to see everyone, hand out presents, get me a delicious caesar salad from an authentic American restaurant, and lie around catching up on reality tv and some sleep! Sounds wonderful, doesn't it? :) See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment