Saturday, May 2, 2009

I love you, wildcat...

Last night in Laurel. Last night we're all together. Last night to sit in silence with computers in lap. It's a night that deserves a final hoorah, a commemorative send-off. How do we do it? We eat. We blog. And we watch. What's new? :)

I must say, it was a pretty great day. Woke up to take a final, which went pretty well. I still have one to go, next Tuesday, but it shouldn't require much in the way of studying, so I'm feeling good in the school department. After the test, I came back for a quick lunch and some chill time, and then Nat, Mims, Mel Pie and I ventured up to Pigeon Forge for a little spring shopping. We hit up the J. Crew, stopped for some ice cream, and then headed back to begin our night's festivities.

Unfortunately, our hopes for looking nice and taking cute pictures in Market Square were somewhat ruined by the May monsoon that descended this afternoon. We still had an excellent dinner at Cafe 4, though. It was my first trip, and I was so impressed! I got a barbeque chicken flatbread, and it was delicious. I'm excited already for my next trip. I think I already know what I'll get...
Back in Laurel, we all piled in Mel Pie's huge, fluffy bed and took some snuggly pics. Gosh, we're so cute...
Once we were sufficiently sick of waiting on self-timers, we plopped into our spots in Mel Pie's living room and popped in HSM 3...my fave. :) Super cheesy, yes, but so great, for reasons such as this: Ahh the Zefron...sorry, I can't help it. Anyway, so now here we are, relishing in what we do best, one last time. It's been a great year, and I will miss these girls so much over the summer! Don't worry ladies, I'll be making some visits, if you'll have me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment