Sunday, May 3, 2009

Rain, rain, go away...

It has now rained for three days straight, and I miss the sunshine! Last week, when I was cooped up studying for hours on end, it was of course warm and gorgeous, and all I wanted was to go work on my base tan for Greece. And now that I'm done and have the time, it's dreary and wet. How unfortunate...

On a lighter note, I just looked up the 10-day forecast for Athens, and the first two days look splendid! Nothing but sunshine and mid-70s...perfect!

It's crazy to think one week from today I will be on my way! I should probably go get back to unpacking my life so I can start repacking. I haven't gotten too far because Mean Girls is on tv...oh distractions.
Check out what I have to look forward to in only 7 days! Nat, get excited. Everyone else, be jealous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment