Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Julie and Julia

I've been hearing about this movie for awhile, but I finally saw a trailer on a commercial tonight. Take a look!


Blogs...cooking...Amy Adams...what more could a girl ask for?! It shall be fabulous I'm sure.

So yes, summer movies, definite plus of the season. However, as much as I love this time of year, it still has its drawbacks. Case in point: shaving. It's pretty much my least favorite activity. Well, besides drying my hair that is, but still, I dread the yearly call for shorts that sends the shaving frequency up a few notches.

I went for a terrible run this afternoon that culminated in way too much sweat and a very achy tummy that left me rather weak for a good time after I finished. I blame myself...who runs at 3 o'clock in the afternoon at the end of June anyway? It's exercise suicide.

Regardless though, I was forced to take a shower not long after I got home so as to make it to class in time, meaning I was still rather worn out and not up for standing any longer than I had to. Okay, I'm rambling about nonsense.

My point folks, finally I know, is that even though my poor legs are in dire need of a good shave, I was just too lazy this afternoon and am now forced to think up some way to get around showing them off tomorrow, despite the 90-degree forecast. I have a dentist appointment at 7 a.m. (yikes), immediately followed by munchkin time, so there is no time to tidy up in the morning. Good thing they're only two, huh?


I'm off to start the last Harry Potter! I just finished the sixth book this afternoon in preparation for the movie that comes out July 15th. I originally hadn't intended on following up with a reread of the final book, but I just can't help it. They're so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment