Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Exhausted...

Sorry it's been so long...just one of those weeks, unfortunately.

Babysitting every day...sometimes twice a day (like today). No thanks...

And I got approximately 3.5 hours of sleep thanks to the midnight showing of Harry Potter last night. Pretty good movie, yes, though I believe I was only awake for about half of it. I did learn a lesson...really really sleepy people like me should just not go to midnight movie showings, especially when the premiere is sandwiched between two early mornings and full days of babysitting.

Why do I do these things to myself? I'm having trouble functioning at the moment, but by all means allow me to go get ready and spend my morning with three children under the age of four...woo hoo, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment