Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It's Coming...

I love Black Friday. Although I don't even really know why. More times than not I end up sleeping in on that morning, and on the occasion that I do make it out super early, I rarely even buy anything. After all, the lines are always ridiculously long, and in the end, I really don't need anything, even if it is a $3 toaster.

Target has those this year by the way...along with a $3 coffee maker, sandwich press, and slow cooker. I realize they are all probably bogus and burn everything, but still, throw anything at me with a $3 price tag, and I don't care if I despise coffee and already own 2 types of slow cookers, it gets me excited.

As you can see, I've spent a fair amount of time on the Black Friday websites the past couple of days. I've mainly been using blackfriday.info. It has ad scans for all the major stores, as well as product listings and a shopping list creator. Pretty cool, huh? Yep.

The only thing I'm really interested in is the $12.99 Gossip Girl Season 2 offer at Target. That's legit people. It's normally around 40 bucks, which I'm totally willing to pay for hours upon hours of overly dramatic upper East side entertainment, but $12.99?! That's worth waking up early with the masses. Although I'm sure they will be gone within 7.38 minutes, and I am not one to push and shove, but if I manage to roll out of bed on time, that just might be the first goal.

I wish I had more of a need to hit up the sales, but I really have no desire for cheap towels, discount board games, and value luggage. Still, though, it's just a fun thing to look forward to. People go crazy, and I like watching them stress over filling their carts with as much junk as they can. And the stores sure are allowing plenty of time for cart-filling to take place. Kohl's opens at 3:00 am. That. is. ridiculous. I mean like potentially not going to sleep the night before ridiculous. You will not find me out that early, but, I wish happy shopping and lots of caffeine to those of you who do plan to brave those hours. And maybe, just maybe, I'll see ya a couple hours after...

No comments:

Post a Comment