Friday, October 15, 2010

Gotta Start Somewhere...

Getting back on the blog bandwagon has for some reason been such a trying task for me. However, I really am determined to start things back up as soon as time permits!

Unfortunately for this post, it is now 1:22 am in K-town and I believe I will be playing tennis in t-minus 7 hours...thus I should probably be sleeping and not attempting to perfect my first blog post in 200-some odd days.


But I've been hard at work on yet another website I'm now going to have to keep up with: the wedding website! Here's the link:

http://www.weddingwire.com/emilybealandbenhyman

It is definitely still a work in progress, but I'm so glad to finally have it up and running! Okay. I have got to get myself to bed, but maybe, just maybe, this little trinket of a post will be my motivation to write a legit one tomorrow or sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment