Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowed In...Again!

There are about 4 inches of snow on the ground.

School was called off.

I am sitting in bed...and my butt is gradually molding to my mattress.

But it's the perfect way to spend my second to last day of break.

I've been brainstorming ideas for a new blog to document this little upcoming journey called marriage and moving across the country, and today I actually created it...though I'm not sure I'll keep it. I'm really ready for something new and fresh and want to start writing on it now, but part of me just thinks it's too weird to contribute to anything which mentions The Hymans just yet. Maybe I'll talk myself out of that eventually and go for it. But today, it will remain blank and floating somewhere out in the world wide web.

I'm mildly concerned with the fact that I'm still at home (and stuck here, for that matter) with classes starting in less than 48 hours. I've decided to wait until tomorrow, with the hope that the temperature will rise enough to do some melting without adding any additional treachery to the road. I'm a wimp when it comes to winter weather driving...imagine that, hah.

Well, sorry to be brief, but just thought I'd check in...not much else to do! Probably need to go do some ironing and preliminary packing, get the blood flowing a bit. Gotta get everything as ready as I can before I begin my LAST SEMESTER EVERR!! Ahh, too much craziness.

No comments:

Post a Comment