Monday, June 8, 2009

Bah hah :)

I finally made it to a movie today. There are about a hundred I've been wanting to see, but it just hasn't been in the cards lately!

So this afternoon, I joined my whole family, the Benjamin, and a few others actually, and we went to see The Hangover. Hah. It was seriously hilarious. Here's a clip.

I will say this, however. Make sure you are very comfortable with whomever you choose to take along, as it gets a bit inappropriate at times. Example: your mother. Oops...my mistake. And even if you think you're close enough to take it all, I still might recommend making a mad dash before the closing credits. Yikes...even I'm not old enough to see that stuff.

This, on the other hand, is a fantastic reason to go:

Oh yes, he's gorgeous. Mm hmm. And hysterical, I might add...

On another note...we had some major Bachelorette drama this evening. Almost took it too far, ABC, almost. I laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment